Time flies when you are having fun…I cannot believe that my baby girl is 6 months old.
So what is new about baby Sissi?
- She weighs 6.8 kilos and she is 69 cm tall (14lbs96, 27.2inches)
- She rolls over from back to front (and front to back less often)
- She loves to bounce up and down when standing up
- She smiles and laughs a lot
- She loves to sing with Mama
- She mouthes everything
- She expresses her discontent by spitting up saliva and making bubbles
- She loves, loves, loves books. She likes to eat them just as much as she loves the pictures and storytime telling with mummy
- She enjoys wooden toys and balls
- She is showing signs of becoming a geek (cables, camera, laptop, Blackberry,…she loves anything black and practical)
- She sleeps from about 8.30/9pm to 7ish
- She is starting baby-led weaning and still drinking a lot of milk. Favorite fruit: pear. Favorite vegetable: carrot
- She has not teeth but she drools a LOT
- She knows her name
- She sometimes tries to steal Mama’s food or drink
- She is scared of women of a certain age, with white hair and glasses (traumatized by her 4-month vaccines)
- She loves to see her daddy on Skype and greets him with beautiful smiles
- She gets frustrated when she can’t reach a toy or something that she wants
- She can hold a sitting up position for a few seconds
- She tries to communicate with sounds and noises
Happy half-year birthday my little one.