Because it is important to keep track.
- The big smile on my daughter’s face when she wakes up in the morning. But that is not it, she also does a little Elvis-like dance that is absolutely adorable. It is everyday of the week, every week but you can’t beat that.
- Becoming a Permanent Resident Of Canada. Duh !
- Laughing as there was no tomorrow with my husband on Skype.
- Winning the book “French Kids Eat Everything” by Karen Le Billon on Sweet Potatoe Chronicle (blog giveaway).
- Sending two packages (US and Singapore / Worldwide Cultural Exchange) to children I don’t know and think that it will make them happy.
- Getting an almost unexpected little present in the mail for Sixtine.
- Finding out that formula is 50% cheaper in France than in Canada.
- Sixtine’s first tooth. Yes, my tiny little baby has a tooth.
- Learning that my best friend’s first date went great.
- Being a week away from my girlie shopping-clubbing weekend in London.
- (I know I said ten but oh well…) I am making new friends.
Did your heart sing this week?
Breaking news: one of my “followers” had a baby this week ! Congratulations Sabina ! Hope you and the baby are well.