WCS May Giveaway – UK mini-package inside!Thank you for all the warm wishes that we have been receiving since setting up this new site!
To give back a little love and in the spirit of culture swaps we are introducing our first giveaway! Oh and we will post it to anywhere in the worldEach month we will have a competition/giveaway with a different theme and there will be lots of ways to take part so keep your eye out for them.
This month’s theme is the United Kingdom.
The lucky person chosen at random from all entries will receive this wonderful little mini culture swap package with some goodies representing the UK.The package includes 3 die cast metal models (a London bus, a telephone box and the clock tower from Westminster (Big Ben) as well as a Union Jack notebook and pencil.How to enter the giveaway?
There are lots of ways to enter this giveaway; you can choose to do them all or just one or two but each different thing you do will count as another change of winning. You can:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Follow us by email (at the bottom of the page).
- Pin us, G+ us, share us etc – just be sure to leave us a comment telling us what you did.
- Send us a post from your blog that we can feature here (any culture related posts welcomed including recipes, art and crafts and explanations of customs or traditions).
- Sign up for any of our swaps.
- Spread the word about this site in a new creative way that we haven’t listed (just tell us what you did in the comments).
- For an extra opportunity to win you can also submit a UK culture themed post or email us pictures or drawings to rachael (at )glaving (dot) com.We will randomly choose a winner on the 31st may and announce it on the site, so be sure to check it on that day!
- Worldwide Culture Swap l Our site is launching tonight ! (miniskirtandspittingup.wordpress.com)