…and I never thought I would ever miss being pregnant!
- I miss feeling my body change and grow with baby.
- I miss the extra attention and protection I received from my husband, family, friends and even strangers. I felt very special.
- I miss the special bond I had with my baby.
- I miss the respect I had for my body (eating healthy, resting, taking vitamins…)
- I miss feeling her move inside me and above all, I miss her hiccups !
- I miss the expression on my husband’s face when he would feel the baby move and how he would rub my belly.
- I miss the excitement for her arrival.
- I miss the sense of pride about it.
- I miss my thick shiny long hair.
- And finally, I miss my big round belly.
There will be a 10 things I don’t miss about being pregnant at a later date.
How about you? Do you miss at all being pregnant, and if so, what do you miss about it?