I sometimes live on the edge and go out without my daughter’s diaper bag. I
almost always regret it. Even for a short trip out, there is always something I wish I had taken with us.
Her diaper bag is a lovely Eddie Bauer Canvas Tote and I absolutely love it. It is a very nice, versatile bag, with lots of room, and pockets for bottles. It doesn’t look like one at all which is why I love it.
I recently came across a post where the author was asking her readers what was in their purse. I really enjoyed reading it and thought I would create my own version !
You will find in Sixtine’s diaper bag:
- Green disposable diapers. I find it easier to use disposable when we are out and about but I still want her to use green-er ones.
- Chlorine-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, 100% compostable and biodegradable wipes.
- Dr. Browns’ Bottle.
- Boiled water or Evian water.
- Good Start Formula.
- Spare soother.
- Book for baby. (optional)
- Spare onesies, pants, and sometimes PJS if we are going out for the evening.
- Natural Face/Body balm. By Dimpleskins
- Weleda baby oil. Great for dry skin, and Lusa, booty balm. Great with both disposable and cloth diapers and
- Her favorite going out toys: The Rhino Toy Ball with Rattle (offered by a friend) and her Teething Toy with crochet chocolate, coral, and teal wooden beads and two wooden rings.
- Grovia Wet Bag for baby’s dirty clothes and cloth diapers. (ps: they work wonderfully. We have huge one for a cloth diaper pail and I am very happy with it) The one in the picture is purple, ours are yellow (travel-small) and green (laundry -large size). I am not too fan of these two colors but I suppose they are so amazing that this is the only color that were left.
Now, tell me (or even better: show us – you can email your picture and I will add it) what is in YOUR diaper bag.