- I want her to be happy.
- I want her to feel loved, and understood always.
- I want her to feel that she can do anything.
- I want her to laugh when all she wants to do is cry.
- I want her to love and be loved like Mama and Papa love each other.
- I want her to find what it is that makes her happy and be determined to get it.
- I want her to be proud of what she is.
- I want her to stand up for herself.
- I want her to feel good in her body and have a positive image of herself.
- I want her to feel protected and secure.
- I want her to have friends to laugh, learn and grow up with.
- I want her to always remember how much we love her and how much she means to us.
- I want her to be successful in life, whatever she chooses to do.
- I want her to travel and feel that she is part of something greater than just where she lives.
- I want our home to feel warm and inviting to her even when she becomes a teenager.
- I want to live happily ever after with her Papa/my husband.
I want those 16
little things for my daughter and will work towards them each day a little more.
What do you wish for your child/ren?