- Plastic globe that rolls and rolls!
- Purple wooden crocheted teether by mjolkig
- Bunny wooden teether by little woodlanders
- Teething toy with crochet chocolate, coral, and teal wooden beads and two wooden rings. Wooden rattle by nihamaj
- Wooden rattle Rollo by Haba
- Pull and Push beads toy
- Wooden rattle by Haba
- Oball rattle
- Bidiboo Animals Rattle by Janod
I bought number 7 a few days ago for a very excited baby! My mum said she had far enough toys. I honestly don’t think that Sixtine owns a lot of toys per se and apart from books, I very rarely get her any. I absolutely love wooden toys as they are so pretty and safe for baby! They also give room for imagination!
However, Sixtine has been crawling for a bit now and she favorites everyday life objects to toys. She still has a thing for books and she is now showing actual interest in them. Whenever we sit to read, she keeps still and carefully touches the book we are reading, listening to each and every words. She even laughs at times, to express how much fun she is having.
I usually pick a few toys for the week and put some away so that she doesn’t get bored! But I think she is now readi-er than ever for a treasure basket and I am excited to see how she will approach them!
What is or what was your baby’s favorite toy and why?