7/17/2012: Our baby turns 9 months old today. Where did time go?
So what’s with little Miss Sixtine?
- Two full bottom teeth, and two upper teeth are piercing through.
- Longer and curlier hair.
- 28.4 inches (72cm) and 16.8 lbs (7.6kgs)
- Masters crawling.
- Masters sitting.
- Masters standing up with help of furniture.
- Masters cruising.
- Increased curiosity. She wants to see, know, hear, touch, and mouth everything.
- Manages to stay in a standing up position for a second without help of furniture (and without realizing!)
- Babbles, laughs, chats, sticks tongue out, whines, squeals.
- Sometimes shows shyness when meeting someone for the first time (and hides in Mama’s neck with a big smile)
- Eats various food.
- Has become a real little explorer!
- Enjoys pulling and eating grass.
- Says “Papa”, “Ma” and “Baba”.
- Moves her hand in the air when listening to “Jean Petit qui danse” (French nursery rhyme).
- Developed great hand-eye coordination/pincer grip.
- Mouths everything!