Ingredients + recipe:
- 1 banana (we used fresh but you could use a frozen one)
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of milk (we used almond milk – I am lactose intolerant and I am nursing Victoire who isn’t doing well on milk products)
- 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt (we used organic vanilla yoghurt but you could probably go without)
- 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of honey
- optional: 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (we used unsweetened/pure chocolate ones)
- Blend all ingredients in your mixer and ta da!
Makes two servings. My family enjoyed this smoothie a lot: Sixtine actually licked her spoon dry! I suggest not making it close to meal times as it is quite heavy! I couldn’t finish mine (might try it again without yoghurt, a bit more almond milk and minus chocolate chips haha).
What is your favorite smoothie recipe?